River Falls Municipal Utilities invites you to use our new online account management tool, MyAccount. You will be able to access your utility account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use these informational MyAccount guides to register today!
MyAccount Video: MyAccount: How to Create Your New MyAccount Online Access Portal
MyAccount Directions: MyAccount - How to Register
MyAccount Portal: https://myaccount.rfmu.org
How to Register on MyAccount:
2. Click on "Create an Account"
3. Enter your name and correct account # as they appear on your monthly bill
a. Name: exactly as it appears on your statement
b. Account #: remove any leading zero's (i.e. format is 1234-01)
4. Pay your bill, track your usage, etc.!
With our customized MyAccount online tool, you can now easily and quickly:
- Pick your billing payment options
- One-time payments (customer initiated)
- Reoccurring monthly payments (via credit card*, debit card*, or from your checking account)
*Fees apply to credit card and debit card payments
- Enroll in paperless billing statements
- Setup and schedule to receive monthly billing statements via email
- View your account balances and payment history
- View your previous utility bills
- View your electric and/or water usage (depending on what services we bill you for)
- Set up account email or text alerts (payment due dates, past due dates, and payments received)
Analyzing and managing your energy and water usage has never been easier; get started today!
Questions? Call us at 715-425-0906, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org