Beginning Dec. 16, a community coalition called Let's Do Our Part, River Falls is releasing a series of nine video testimonials featuring community members sharing honest, personal, and compelling stories about the impact COVID-19 has had on them and the people and organizations they serve. They also urge community members to help contain the spread and save lives by taking simple virus prevention measures and adhering to public health guidelines.
Community members featured in the videos include:
- Kristi Erickson, Emergency room nurse, River Falls Area Hospital
- Rev. Gerald Harris, Pastor, St. Bridget Catholic Church
- *Gary Kelsey, Nonprofit consultant; board member, St. Croix County Foundation
- *Russ Korpela, Executive Director, River Falls Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau
- Dr. Ben Morgan, Internist, River Falls Area Hospital and Vibrant Health Family Clinics
- Dr. Rita Raverty, Family doctor, Allina Health River Falls Clinic
- *AZ Snyder, Public Health Director/Health Officer, Pierce County Public Health
- Becky Tomasek, Public health nurse/contact tracer, Pierce County Public Health
- *Anna Zalusky, Fourth grade teacher, Rocky Branch Elementary, River Falls
- *Rose Denziel, Sophomore at University of Wisconsin-River Falls
*Have recovered from COVID-19.
To learn more about Let's Do Our Part, River Falls, visit: www.rfcity.org/LetsDoOurPart.