Join us for the 2020 River Falls Community Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Breakfast!
Monday, January 20, 2020
Location: Saint Bridget Fellowship Hall, 211 East Division Street, River Falls, WI 54022
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. (doors open at 7 a.m.)
Local Program Music: 7:45 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Live Music by River Falls High School Singers
- Hot Breakfast compliments of the River Falls Lions Club
- Youth Centerpiece and Placemat Art
- Presentation to Youth Community Service Award Winner
- Youth Poetry/Essay Winners Read their Poem/Essay
- Donation Recipient: UNCF (United Negro College Fund)
- Live Stream Broadcast of Keynote Speech by The Honorable Eric H. Holder Jr.*
Additional Information @ www.saintbridgets.org/mlk.cfm & Facebook MLK Jr Breakfast - River Falls, WI
$5.00 Suggested Donation (children under 12 free)
REGISTER AT EVENTBRITE, River Falls Event OR Call Kathy Scott at 651-442-5189 or email@example.com to hold at will call. Some tickets may be available at door.
This community breakfast is held in conjunction with the main event in Minneapolis (www.mlkbreakfast.org) as one of nine Community Breakfasts Supported by Interfaith Action of Greater St Paul (www.interfaithaction.org).
All ticket sales and other proceeds exceeding minimal costs of the breakfast will be donated to support college scholarships for youth through: UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND (UNCF) www.uncf.org