It's time for spring cleaning! Spring clean up is this week. The event is held at the Public Works Garage at 950 Benson Street.
2019 Spring Clean Up Schedule
- Monday through Friday, May 13 - 17, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Acceptable Items for No Fee
- Carpets/Carpet Pads
- Large or bulky items
- Auto seats
- Mattress or box springs
- Minor household construction debris (less than 1 cubic yard)
- Miscellaneous garbage (more than 1 cubic yard)
Acceptable Items with a Fee
- Air conditioners ($16)
- Appliances ($16)
- Computers/printers ($8)
- Dehumidifiers ($8)
- Large quantities of construction debris (Advanced Disposal determines cost by volume upon delivery)
- Microwaves ($4)
- Tires - car ($4) or truck ($5)
- TVs or monitors less than 20" ($16)
- TVs or monitors more than 20" ($32)
Items Not Accepted
- Car batteries; Chemicals; Empty propane tanks; Oil; Paint; Special or hazardous waste; Bobcat, semi-truck or tractor tires; Waste (generated by a contractor)
Spring clean up is provided for City residents who have a utility bill through RFMU (this eligibility is a part of the CORE fee). Residents bringing items for disposal will be asked to present a form of identification and a copy of a recent RFMU bill. People who do not qualify will not be allowed to dispose of their goods.