River Falls 101
About the Program
River Falls 101 is an educational, cohort-style experience designed to connect you to your city government. City staff will guide participants through interactive sessions on a variety of city services, programs, and operations. Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Community Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Police and Fire
- Public Works and Utilities
- Become a better informed community member
- Learn how to play an active role in shaping your city's future
- Build community with your neighbors and City staff
To participate in River Falls 101, you must:
- Be a City of River Falls resident OR a township resident that receives utility service from River Falls Municipal Utilities (RFMU)
- Be at least 16 years of age as of Feb. 2, 2023
Persons interested in this program will need to apply. The application deadline is Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
- The spring 2023 semester consists of seven sessions between February 2 and May 11.
- Sessions will be held on Thursdays from 6-8:30 p.m.
- Graduation is Tuesday, May 23.
- Contact Ellen Fredrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-426-3432.