Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of River Falls, Wisconsin, is partnering with a private landowner (Haskins) to solicit proposals from well-qualified firms with experience in traditional neighborhood design to purchase and develop their 23-acre property. To review the RFP, click here.
Through this RFP process, the landowner is hoping to find a buyer to achieve one of the following outcomes:
• Purchase the whole property, as is, including the existing residence;
• Incorporate the existing residence into the overall design concept for the property; or
• Purchase approximately 20 of the 23 acres to develop, essentially carving out the existing residence to remain in the Haskins’ possession. In this approach, Haskins would wish to be party to any utility upgrades to serve the house.
The deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. on March 19, 2021. City staff will disseminate all proposals to the review team and schedule review meeting to rank submittals.
All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Questions about Haskins RFP.” Questions will not be accepted by telephone. All questions and a response to each will be posted on a webpage reserved for this RFP located no later than February 12, 2021.
1. Submit an electronic proposal via email to Brandy Howe at email@example.com no later than March 19, 2021. All proposals become the property of the City. The City of River Falls reserves the right to reject any or all submissions, to waive irregularities, or to accept such submissions, as in the opinion of the City, will be in its best interests.
2. Proposals are prepared and submitted at the sole cost and expense of the respondent and shall become the property of the City of River Falls; documents will not be returned.
3. Questions regarding this RFP shall be directed to Brandy Howe, City Planner for the City of River Falls, 715-426-3431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.