The City of River Falls is committed to open government and strives to provide transparency in all its operations. The website is one way to provide this information and this site is based on the standards from the Sunshine Review, which was a non-profit organization dedicated to transparency in state and local government. We hope to grow this site over time to reflect the most current information. If there is public information that you would like to see on this website, please Email or call 715-426-3403.
In July, 2015 the City of River Falls was recognized for its website transparency by the Wisconsin Women's Council in partnership with the Wisconsin Newspaper Association and the Wisconsin Broadcaster's Association. The City is only one of seven Wisconsin municipalities to receive the ConnectWI Gold recognition.
"Publicity is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman."
- Justice Louis D. Brandeis (1914)
Council Agendas & Minutes
Business Improvement District Assessments
- Affordability Study (2015)
- Annual Audit
- Approved Budgets
- Checks Issued
- Current Fees - 2017 Fee Schedule
- Municipal Court Bond Schedule
- Municipal Court Forfeiture Schedule
- Tax Increment Reports
- Comparable Cities Property Tax Report
Financial Plans & Policies
- 2014-2019 Fiscal Plan
- 2017-2021 Capital Improvement Plan
- Debt Management Policy
- 2018-2022 Electric Utility Business Plan
- Fund Balance Policy
- Investment Policy
- Purchasing Policy
- Naming Rights Policy
These are links to the current month's dashboard. Select "Archive" to view past dashboards.
- Ambulance Service (Archive)
- Finance Department (Quarterly) (Archive)
- Inspections - Building Activity (Archive)
- Municipal Utilities
- Public Library (Archive)
- Storm Water (Archive)
These are links to department annual reports.
- Elected Officials
- Employee Compensation
- Employee Handbook (Effective January 5, 2017)
- Organizational Chart (Updated April 20, 2016)